Monday, March 31, 2008

FAMILY COURT KID JACKING

We must stop DSS/CPS and family court judges, lawyers and psychologists from destroying the American dream. Our children and innocent families are being destroyed one by one. Unite and take back our children, our homes, our land, our bank accounts and our sanity. We have been stripped of our civil rights. The Constitution does not exist in family Court.

Children are taken away from homes where their loving parents are accused of loving their children. That's right, we love our children and Title-IV-D money is funding this KID JACKING.

Many case workers and so called community leaders are adopting children and it pays their mortgage. When the adopted child leaves their home they have half their mortgage paid off.

Leave our children alone. Case workers are trained to collect Title-IV-D money at any expense, even if means giving mind altering drugs to our children.

Robert Gipson
660-723-4048
www.myspace.com/armyrangerarmyranger
22casey is my youtube

2 comments:

Amazon Restaurant Bulk Food Supplier said...

My Kidz . . . Stolen

http://mykidzstolen.blogspot.com/

Encouraged Lady said...

Alabama took my children too. Still fighting, praying for sole custody to be granted to me for all four of my children.

I have faced issues from my religion, physical disability, situation I had no control over during my own childhood, and done everything asked & more yet DHR is trying to move to have my parental rights terminated and my children all placed for adoption separately.